Friday, June 19, 2009

Thing #1 Reflections on Lifelong Learning

I'm quite perplexed because things are going pretty well at this point! (I know, I know...there are 20 more tasks ahead of me! Plenty of time to bog down during this quest.) Already you should find it evident that the 4th Habit, "Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner (don't say it or think it unless you want it to be true)," will be my biggest hurdle. Is it fair to say that it's in direct correlation to Habit 3 which says you must view problems as challenges to learn from rather than crises? Problems eat time and time is of the essence this summer. Lots of projects in the works. But you all can help me if I call, right? The easiest habit may be to "play" with what we are learning. (Another time eater!) I've already watched some updated videos that showed up as a link to the ones we were assigned to watch. I've used the whiteboard, too. Without a doubt, keeping up with the goals I've set will be most important for me. I'm really going to have to manage my time well to get everything done, but I'm looking forward to more successes on the "things" to come!

1 comment:

  1. Already second guessing yourself, I see. The fact that your Blog is up and running is cause for celebration. That Thing alone usually causes the most stress, and you already have it "checked off."

    ReplyDelete